Freedom Baptist Academy Reopening Plan Fall 2020
What We Will Require:
- We will be thoroughly cleaning and properly sanitizing our classrooms, public shared spaces each day.
- Each class will schedule 2 extra hand washing times in addition to their already scheduled restroom breaks.
- Teachers will have hand sanitizers in every classroom
- Teachers will inform and teach students about proper hygiene and how to protect themselves from germs
- Teachers will refrain from using any supplies in the classroom that requires sharing of supplies. Each student will have his/her own supplies.
2. Health Screening
- We will strictly be enforcing our sick policy. No student will be permitted to stay on campus if he or she has had a fever, persistent cough, diarrhea, vomiting, or any other symptoms of illness within 24 hour prior to the school day.
- A temperature check of all students will be done at the beginning of each day as students enter the school buildings.
- Temperatures will be checked during the day if illness or fever suspected
- Students who are feeling ill will be sent to an isolated area away from healthy students and staff while waiting to be picked up.
- Teachers will be screened daily and temperature checked before starting day.
It is our desire at FBA to keep the schedule and routine as normal as possible for our students while also protecting the health and safety of our students and their families. We believe a consistent school schedule and routine is important for educational and social health. In compliance with the latest Arizona mandate our first day of school will begin on August 17, 2020.